PRETTY IMPORTANT INFO
We know all these words look intimidating but trust us, Reading this section will answer A LOT of your questions and most importantly, you get to save time instead of waiting for our email replies. If you're still lost however, drop us a holler and we'll be happy help you out.
What services do you provide?
We offer retail and rental of designer bridesmaids dresses in Singapore.We are the exclusive retailer of WTOO by Watters Bridesmaids in Singapore.
If you need wedding dresses, our sister company (same location), The Prelude Bridal, can help you out. They sell some pretty rad dresses. You do not need to make two separate appointments. However, please indicate that you are interested to try on both wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses in your enquiry so we can allocate enough time for you!
WHAT IS YOUR PRICE RANGE?
Rental rates are two-tiered:
- CLASSIC COLLECTION: If you choose a dress which we already have in inventory, it’s only $98 to rent per dress. To check our Classic Collection, click here.
- CHIC COLLECTION: If you choose to bring in a new rental dress, it’s $158 to rent per dress. Your selection includes 15 curated WTOO designs in 16 different colours. As we're talking about new made-to-order dresses, please keep in mind the 3-months timeline needed! To check our Chic Collection, click here.
Retail rates average at $328
- As with bringing a new dress for rentals, please note that we need a 3 months lead time. Different from rentals however, you can purchase ANY design available on the WTOO catalogue.
how about alterations?
The perfect fit is so important! While a lot of our dresses in the CLASSIC COLLECTION have been altered to fit the Asian size, new dresses will likely require alterations. Alterations are not included in the rental or retail price. If you choose to rent, it is compulsory for you to use our seamstress. If you choose to purchase, you can choose to use our seamstress or take the dress to any seamstress you desire. You can view our Size Chart here. Please note that we use US sizes!
Alterations are done by a third party seamstress we work with and payable directly to the seamstress.
- Length Shortening - $30/per dress (for rentals, the shortest length allowed for dress cutting is 42" from waist to floor. This is approximately 170cm from top of head to feet. If you/your bridesmaids are shorter than that, choose from our exiting PETITE inventory, purchase the dress or have it hemmed instead!)
- Bust/Waist Adjustment - $30/per dress
- Add Cups - $20/per dress
- Straps Adjustment - $10/per dress
We'll take care of that! After each rental, dresses are cleaned before they're placed back in the Lunaventory.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE DRESS COMES BACK STAINED OR DAMAGED?
We'll assess the damage and let you know the fees needed to fix the dress. Fees will be deducted from your security deposit first. If the damage is irreparable, you are required to purchase the dress at its retail price.
WHAT ARE THE RENTAL TERMS?
DURATION: 3 days 2 nights (If the wedding is on a Saturday, collect the dress on Friday and return on Sunday)
SIZE: US 00-US8 (Larger sizes may be available upon request. Drop us an enquiry)
DRESS SHORTENING: Shortest length we can cut the dress to is 42" from waist to floor. If you have/are a petite bridesmaid, don't worry! You may opt to purchase the dress or hem it instead of cutting it. We also have a selection of PETITE dresses in our Classic Collection.
CAN WE BRING RENTAL DRESSES OVERSEAS?
Yes you may! Additional charges may incur if you need the dresses for a longer period of time. We're generally quite flexible so check with us!
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
For both rental and retail, we require 100% payment upon confirmation.
For rentals, an additional security deposit is also required.
We currently only accept i-banking.